B2/30-34 La Trobe Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,750 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4198231
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SPACIOUS INNER CITY LIVING
Be impressed by this Art Deco style Apartment right in the heart of the vibrant CBD!
Comprising large gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, adjacent spacious living and dining areas, large master bedroom with walk-in robe and second spacious bedroom.
Additionally featuring a central bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet, concealed laundry with washer/dryer included, ducted heating and air conditioning, video intercom, sound proof windows, separate store room, and secure building entry.
With transport literally at your doorstep and only a short walk to theatres, restaurants and much, much more, the location is ideal and you won't want to miss this rare opportunity.
If you would like to enquire about this apartment, please email Eva Alexiadis at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9690 3488.
*** IT IS IMPORTANT TO REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY ****
By registering your details you will be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for this property. If no one registers for an inspection time, then the inspection may not proceed.
Dixon Kestles is taking measures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all clients and staff in line with official public health advice:
- If you are feeling unwell, please do not attend any private inspection appointments
- Social distancing must be practiced when attending any property with our staff
- A facemask must be worn at all times when attending a property
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Melbourne is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent B2/30-34 La Trobe Street, Melbourne.