B14/60 Riversdale Road,
Rivervale, WA 6103
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 29th January 2021
Rent ID: 4227061
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF LIVING IN LUXURY!
Located on the banks of the beautiful Swan River, with breath taking views of both the city and the water and within walking distance of Optus Stadium, Vantage premiere apartments are a combination between a five-star hotel resort and a private residence.
This luxurious complex offers a stunning rooftop terrace with outdoor cinema and barbecue amenities, expansive infinity edge pool and spa, spacious and luxurious common areas including an amazing theatre/indoor cinema room, fully equipped gym, spa and steam room.
- Tastefully designed open plan kitchen with stone benchtop, integrated fridge, dishwasher, microwave, electric cooktop and ample storage space
- Generous living area featuring extra high 2.7m ceilings, floor to ceiling windows/doors and beautiful floor tiles throughout
- Spacious master bedroom with built-in robe and modern ensuite bathroom
- Second large bedroom with mirrored built-in-robes, floor to ceiling windows with stunning river views.
- Double glazed windows throughout, with window treatments provided
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout with zone control
- Pay TV and NBN internet available
- European laundry with dryer provided
- 12m2 terrace with river views, perfect for entertaining
- 1x secure, undercover carbay
- 4m2 lock-up store room and separate kayak storage space
- Secure building access with video intercom and CCTV
Other benefits of a Vantage lifestyle include world-class common facilities such as:
- Open-deck rooftop lounge & barbecue area with an outdoor cinema space
- Stunning indoor common living/dining area and separate theatre room
- Pool deck with resort-style amenities including an infinity pool overlooking the river, spa, BBQ cabana and more
- Well-equipped gym with spectacular views over the river
- Separate sauna and steam room
- Breath taking panoramic views of the city, Optus Stadium, Perth hills and river views
Secure your opportunity to live in ultimate luxury and serenity. Contact Loren on the details above.
*Note: It is important that you select the 'Book Inspection Time' button and register your details to ensure you receive updates on any unforeseen changes or cancellations of viewing times. Alternatively if no 'Book Inspection Time' option is shown, please send through an enquiry with your details and you will be emailed the available inspection times.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Rivervale
Lifestyle in Rivervale
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Rivervale? B14/60 Riversdale Road, Rivervale could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.