B104/3 Brennan Street,
Alexandria, NSW 2015
$2,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4549800
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautifully presented one bedroom apartment with parking
Situated in the highly sought after Atlas building and boosting an abundance of outdoor space and natural light sits this well presented one bedroom apartment. The oversized apartment is surrounded by cafes and eateries with Alexandria Park at the end of the street. Close to the city and within easy reach of renowned eat streets and cultural hubs.
- Oversized and sunlit balcony
- Stylish modern kitchen with quality appliances
- Gas cooking, dishwasher and ample benchspace
- Generous living area opens to balcony perfect for entertaining
- Sleek timber flooring throughout
- Well appointed bathroom with bath
- Internal laundry facilities
- Double bedroom with ceiling fan, built in wardrobe
- Highly sought after security building with landscaped common gardens
- Secure parking for one car
- Stroll to Green Square, Alexandria Park, trending Alexandria eateries
Please ensure that you register your details to inspect the property. Registration will ensure you are instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations.
While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Alexandria
Lifestyle in Alexandria
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at B104/3 Brennan Street, Alexandria. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: balcony and secure parking.