B/328 Bagot Road,
Subiaco, WA 6008
Available 30th January 2021
Rent ID: 4224370
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Conveniently located in the highly sought after suburb of Subiaco, close to shops, cafes, and right opposite the beautiful Subiaco Arts Centre park, this neat, unfurnished three bedroom townhouse is ready to go!
Reasons to rent this property include:-
- Entry hall
- Large lounge with open fireplace and opening onto a courtyard
- Good size kitchen (with dishwasher) opening onto another large private courtyard.
- Big laundry
- 3 bedrooms, ( main with walk in robe and 2nd bedroom with built in robe)
- bathroom with wc
- Access to private car bay is from the rear lane with the possibility of an extra under cover car bay at the front
This property is perfect for a young family with Subiaco Primary across the road or if you work at King Edward Hospital which is just down the road.
Contact Elle on 0423 772 738 or firstname.lastname@example.org to view now!
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Subiaco
Lifestyle in Subiaco
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Subiaco? B/328 Bagot Road, Subiaco could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse comes unfurnished.