B/119 Gladstone Road,
Rivervale, WA 6103
Available 1st May 2020
Rent ID: 3827271
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
**VIEWING BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT ONLY** PLEASE CONTACT: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com direct to arrange a time
NOT YOUR AVERAGE VILLA!
Come and view this property to be wowed at its open, inviting and spacious layout! This 3 bedroom 2 bathroom villa is situated a mere 5 minute drive to Burswood Casino, Optus Staduim, Belmont Forum Shopping centre, a short drive to the airport, and is located close to public transport, schools and other local amenities.
Features of the property include:
- Double undercover secure parking plus extra parking available on the driveway for 2 cars.
- Wide gated access to the side of the property
- 3 generous sized bedrooms, all complimented with either built in or walk in robes
- Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- Ducted air con throughout the home
- Spacious kitchen with gas cooking, plenty of cupboard space, island bench and dishwasher
- Open plan living area off kitchen, high ceilings throughout gives a fabulous open feel
- Separate front lounge area
- Gas bayonets throughout
- Gas hot water system
- Bath tub in main bathroom with separate shower
- Reticulated gardens- easy care!
- Lovely undercover patio area overlooking grassy lawn and garden beds.
- Pool table for tenant use!!
Pets considered upon application.
**Please note we do not accept 1Form applications**
To arrange a viewing please follow the instructions below or call our office on 08 9362 4666.
1. Click on the 'CONTACT THE AGENT' or 'EMAIL AGENT' button
2. Register to join an existing inspection/viewing time
3. If no viewing times are currently available, please ensure you register so we can contact you once a time is arranged
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Rivervale
Lifestyle in Rivervale
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at B/119 Gladstone Road, Rivervale. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: secure parking, dishwasher, and air-conditioning.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how