From $370 Per Week
APT 1, 6 Queens Avenue,
Hawthorn, VIC 3122
Rent ID: 3837869
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Brand New Apartment Near The Heart Of Hawthorn
*** Furnished Optional *** Video inspection available ***
6 Queens Avenue is a boutique development with only 19 apartments in the building offering low capacity living and city feeling lifestyle. Conveniently located just a leisurely stroll to shops and eateries, Swinburne University, Central Gardens plus walking distance to Burwood Road, Glenferrie Road and Camberwell Junction, residents will benefit from easy access to an abundance of cafes, restaurants, and other amenities in the area.
This brand new apartment features:
- Open plan living and dining area with a modern kitchen equipped with Bosch kitchen appliances (gas cooktop, oven, dishwasher, rangehood)
- Plenty of cupboards, sparkling bathroom, good size bedroom with BIR
- Dedicated balcony with floor-to-ceiling sliding doors
- NBN ready
- Approx. 5 minutes walking distance to Swinburn University Hawthorn Campus
- Approx. 4 minutes walking distance to Auburn Train Station
- Approx. 10 minutes walking distance to the Famous Glenferrie Road where supermarkets, shops, fine restaurants are located.
- Approx. 1.9km to University of Melbourne Hawthorn Campus
- Easy access to M1 Monash Freeway/City Link and only around 7km to Melbourne's CBD
**More units are available** Students are welcome **
Book an inspection is easy! Please click "Request for an Inspection Time" or "Contact Agent" to book an inspection, you will receive an instant SMS/Email regarding your booking or request. In this way, you will not miss any inspections, price changes and similar properties that may be suitable for you. We assure you that your details remain confidential and are only used for the purpose of securing you a property. Alternatively, feel free to call 0499799771 for more information. Please check your inbox/spam mailbox for booking confirmation.
"PHOTO ID MAY BE REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS.
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability is subject to change or cancellation without notice;
Photos are for advertising purposes only; We try to use the most accurate photos of the property. However, the photos may differ from the actual condition of the property. We strongly recommend you join the inspection to confirm the condition of the property. Please make sure you have agreed on the property's current condition before you apply.
Property Code: 97
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hawthorn
Lifestyle in Hawthorn
APT 1, 6 Queens Avenue, Hawthorn, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Hawthorn.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how