APT 116/408 Victoria Road,
Gladesville, NSW 2111
Rent ID: 4029802
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
BRAND NEW 2 BEDROOM LUXURY
This light filled apartment is modern twist on industrial styling, complete with full height double sliding doors, high ceilings, 2 bedrooms with BIRs and luxurious European quality fittings throughout.
In one of Gladesvilles most elevated and airy positions this 'Breeze' apartment offers everlasting views of the sparkling Parramatta River, Breakfast point and Sydney city skyline from the communal rooftop.
In an ideal location with transport, shops and gym at your doorstep this apartment is ready to make yours.
*Solid built 2-bedroom apartment on mid floor
*Open plan living with high ceilings flows to sunny alfresco
*Double floor to ceiling glass sliding doors
*Fully tiled bathroom with glass shower screens and quality fittings
*European gas kitchen with stone benchtops
*Secure parking, security intercom, ample storage, clothes dryer
*Communal rooftop with BBQ facilities, lift access and panoramic views
*Regular express busses at doorstep
*Quality local schools include St Josephs College, Riverside Girls High School and Our Lady Queen of Peace Catholic Primary School.
- Gladesville Bridge - 3.6km
- Huntleys Point Ferry Wharf - 3km
-Top Ryde Shopping Centre - 2.5km
- MacquarieShopping Centre 7.1km
- Birkenhead Point - 5.5km
- Darling Street Balmain - 7.5km
- Ryde Aquatic Leisure Centre - 500m
- Monash Park - 450m
- Gladesville Reserve - 2.7km
CONTACT US anytime for more information and inspections 9807 5900
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gladesville
Lifestyle in Gladesville
Walk to everything from APT 116/408 Victoria Road, Gladesville. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.