APPT/63/7 Davies Road,
Claremont, WA 6010
$2,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2845052
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
TOP FLOOR DELUXE 2X2 HIGHLY SECURE APARTMENT AVAILABLE Sept 2nd
Property No. 13729
Send an online enquiry then check your email for a link to apply
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Award-winning complex (Harold Krantz Award for Residential Architecture, 2017). This sleek and modern top floor, west-facing apartment is not only designed for easy living but also enjoys fantastic uninterrupted views across the Claremont pool complex to the Lake Claremont reserve and golf course. A generously sized balcony provides the perfect location to entertain and watch the endless sunsets over the green expanses of the Lake Claremont reserve and golf club.
The apartment consists of a large (4m x 9m) open plan living/dining/kitchen area with quality wool carpets throughout. Two bedrooms, each bedroom with large built in robes and own bathroom.
The kitchen is beautifully designed with white stone quartz splashbacks, white stone bench tops, ample cupboard & pantry space and integrated Miele appliances (oven, dishwasher and gas cooktop). A fridge is also included.
Some other features include:
- High (2.7m) ceilings
- Top floor (no noisy neighbours above)
- West facing with unobstructed sunset views over parklands
- Double glazed windows throughout (rare in most other apartment developments) with quality sunshade blinds and blackout blinds (bedrooms)
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout (with smart-wiring for remote access/management)
- NBN ready and service available unlike other recent developments in the area (check the NBN rollout map for details)
- Integrated laundry (washing machine and dryer) in second bathroom
- Energy efficient building design and LED lighting throughout
- Modern bathrooms with concealed cisterns and good sized storage space behind large mirrors and large showers with quality glass screens
- Very secure complex with video display Intercom and floor specific access fobs
- Secure car bay with easy access to lift
- Charge facilities for electric cars
- Large lock-up storage room (on the same level as the apartment) inclusive of shelving
- Secure visitors parking
- Walking distance (400m) to the Claremont train station and bustling Claremont Quarter
- Walking distance (50m) to Claremont aquatic complex comprising 50m and 25m - pools
- Secure bicycle storage using the "SteadyRack" system
- Walking distance to Claremont Golf course and tennis club (~200m), with Cottesloe beach and the Swan river only a short bike ride or drive away.
Walking distance (50m) to brand new deluxe 24hr gym in the Claremont Football Club complex (also includes LifeCare Physio and a cafe)
- Quiet location
Contact the owner for a private viewing.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Claremont
Lifestyle in Claremont
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
APPT/63/7 Davies Road, Claremont, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Claremont.