Meadowbank, NSW 2114
$2,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4316358
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
- Partly Furnished
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Newly renovated apartment. Close to everything.
Close to shops (IGA, Asian grocery stores, Post Office, dental, GP, child care etc.)
3 mins walk to train station and bus stop.
2 mins walk to riverside and ferry.
Spacious and quite.
Furnishings optional and negotiable.
All bedrooms and living room are sun-filled and bright.
2 Car spaces
Built In Wardrobe
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Meadowbank
Lifestyle in Meadowbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from Angas Street, Meadowbank. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is partly furnished and ready to make your own.