$430 per week Furnished
Altona, VIC 3018
$1,500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 29th May 2021
Rent ID: 4249492
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Short term rental: furnished, beach-side apartment Altona
PROPERTY ID: 11775 (quote when calling)
Property availability: 3-12 months
Suit professional couple,or single, looking for temporary accommodation (minimum 12 weeks) while building own home or considering housing/work options in Melbourne.
Apartment is 7 years old, 2-storey (bedrooms upstairs) on block of just four. Light and airy with courtyard. Garage is a generous width with room for one car, some storage possible. One bathroom, two toilets (upstairs, downstairs). Study niche upstairs.
Apartment is easy to live in, well-laid out and clean. Washing machine in laundry, kitchen supplied with electric oven, gas stove-top, dishwasher, microwave, fridge & wall heating & TV/DVD. Beds & bedding, linen, towels, cooking equipment, cutlery and crockery all provided.
Broadband available but not connected.
The area: Altona is a sleepy western suburbs backwater on the Bay, close to Newport, Williamstown and Footscray. No traffic congestion, lovely beach, cosy coffee shops, excellent public library, bay bike tracks to Williamstown and easy get-away access via Western Ring Road to Macedon Ranges, You Yangs, Geelong and Point Londsdale via Princes Hwy. Ballarat just 70 mins by road. Twenty-five to 30 mins train ride to Melbourne CBD: select from two nearby railway stations. Plenty of schools nearby. Quiet, private location.
Owner encourages responsible, tidy, preferably environmentally-aware individuals, or couples, to apply for a period of no less than 12 weeks. Some flexibility possible over availability date.
1. A bond of $1500 required upfront, to be reimbursed within a week of departure, inspection dependent.
2. By way of goodwill, and to avoid misunderstandings, the signing of a written Agreement, outlining owner-renter expectations/responsibilities, is requested.
3. No pets.(Owners Corp rules)
5. Owner pays water; utilities (gas, electricity usage) to be paid by tenant.
Please send an email message to register interest and to introduce yourself e.g. why you are applying, your profession. Inspection may be arranged upon written application.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Altona
Lifestyle in Altona
Walk to everything from Altona. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse is fully furnished and ready to make your own.