A705/35 Rawson Street,
Auburn, NEW SOUTH WALES 2144
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4109499
- 1 Bed
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
$500 per week 1 Bed + 1 study (potentially small 2nd bed) and 2baths
Great Condition, 2 years old 1 Bed + 1 study (potentially small 2nd bed) and 2baths Apartment
This is not ordinary 1bed 1bath apartment unit
This is 1bed + study that has built in wardrobe means you can use it as small 2nd bedroom and also 2 showers/toilets !!!!
level 7 / 35-37 Rawson Street, Auburn (ARIA apartments)
Just few minutes walk to Auburn train station, Auburn Central, schools and other amenities.
The modern design home offers generous light-filled living, modern quality kitchen and bathroom, spacious size of bedroom and more.
- Spacious sized bedroom with built-in and study with built-in ward robe ( potentially 2beds, 1 single bed can fit)
- Generous living spaces and balcony
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooking and stone bench top.
- Quality tile finished bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Secure complex with lift access
- 1 security parking
Please contact us via "Email agent"
to arrange private inspection on this coming weekend
TO ENQUIRE ON THIS PROPERTY, PLEASE CLICK ON THE Get In Touch BUTTON, OR THE Email Agent BUTTON OR Contact agent BUTTON.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavors to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers or tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Auburn
Lifestyle in Auburn
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at A705/35 Rawson Street, Auburn before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.