A701/35 Rawson Street,
Auburn, NSW 2144
$1,960 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2375563
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
We work on Christmas holiday, please call the agent
North East facing apartment with city view! Walk to train station and shops !
This beautiful apartment features,
- open living & dining area with floorboards & split air-conditioning system
- gas cook-top kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher & microwave
- master bedroom with ensuite
- both bedrooms with built-in robe
- spacious balcony with curve view
- internal laundry with dryer
- Security building , one car space with one storage
Please call Dominic on 0433 250 339 for more details and inspection.
Disclaimer: Sky View Property have no reason to doubt the accuracy of the property information provided. We request that at all times you inspect the property and make & rely upon your own enquiries.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Auburn
Lifestyle in Auburn
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Pets are welcome at A701/35 Rawson Street, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Auburn. This unfurnished property includes intercom, balcony, and secure parking and will welcome your furry friends.