A502/35-37 Rawson Street,
Auburn, NSW 2144
Available 3rd October 2020
Rent ID: 4080359
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
A502/35-37 Rawson Street, Auburn (ARIA apartments)
Premium City view and Sydney Olympic Park view!!!
- 280m walk to Auburn Train Station
- Level 5 with Premium City view and Sydney Olympic Park view
- Microwaves, Dishwasher, Oven, Gas stove
- Perfectly positioned in the heart of Auburn town centre, 5.7km to Parramatta and 18km to Sydney CBD
- Entertaining balcony
- Built-in desk open plan office space
- Secured car parking with storage
- Moments to transport links including M4 and Olympic Drive
- Gourmet kitchens, stainless steel appliances, stone bench tops
- Air conditioning
- Security intercom
- Timber floor lounge
For more information, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact on 0490 163 730.
PLEASE VIEW OUR WEBSITE DAILY FOR UPDATED OPEN TIMES.
Cancellation of open for inspection times may occasionally occur due to unforeseen circumstances.
1 Garage space
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Auburn
Lifestyle in Auburn
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Auburn includes intercom, balcony, and dishwasher. Apply to rent A502/35-37 Rawson Street, Auburn today!