A405/2 Caulfield Blvd,
Caulfield North, VIC 3161
$1,391 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4465297
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Inspiring Cosmopolitan Lifestyle
YOU MUST REGISTER FOR THIS INSPECTION! IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER, WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TAKE YOU THROUGH THE PROPERTY. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.
**ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE - DETAILS BELOW**
Ideal location! Within close proximity, you will find Chadstone Shopping Centre, Glenferrie Road shopping district and some of the states best schools including Monash University, Caulfield Grammar and Caulfield Primary School.
Caulfield Station, one of the city's best public transport hubs, is just moments away, offering metro train, tram and bus services to transport you to the Melbourne CBD (15 minutes by train) and the rest of the city.
Caulfield Village offers its residents a premium lifestyle you would only expect from a 6-star hotel. Enjoy shopping at your doorstep, meet friends for a coffee in the Village Town Square, entertain a group in the resident's kitchen and dining room. Other amenities include: (Access May Be Restricted Due to Covid-19)
- Private wine cellar
- State-of-the-art gym, pool, and theatre
- Garden terrace equipped with barbeque
- Building Link System a virtual concierge where you can check deliveries or book an entertainment room
This apartment also features:
- Open Living/Dining Area
- 1 Good-Sized Bedroom
- 1 Tiled Bathroom
- Secured Car Park
- Modern Kitchen Space
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic evolves, we kindly ask that you follow the instructions when attending our open for inspections.
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM ATTENDING THE INSPECTION IF YOU HAVE
- returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days
- knowingly come into contact with someone who has returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days
- knowingly come into contact with someone who has been diagnosed or exposed in the 14 days
- any potential COVID-19 symptoms including fever, cough, sore throat, runny nosier unexplained shortness of breath
Conditions of Entry
If attending inspections, please ensure you practice Social Distancing (minimum 1.5 metres) at all times, keeping in mind:
* Our agents may restrict number of people inspecting the property at any one time
* You refrain from touching surfaces, doorhandles, cupboards, drawers, walls, etc. when inspecting the property.
We appreciate your co-operation and ask that you please respect the advice and recommendations of the agent when inspecting the property.
Arranging an inspection is easy! To book a time to inspect, simply click on Book an Inspection Time or Email Agent to book instantly using our online system. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations.
1 Open space
Property Links new
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Caulfield North
Lifestyle in Caulfield North
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Caulfield North is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent A405/2 Caulfield Blvd, Caulfield North.