$380 - $400 Per Week
A312/6A Atkinson Street,
Liverpool, NSW 2170
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3556470
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Near New 1 Bedroom Apartment
Introducing The Paper Mill, a near new premium residential neighborhood. This exciting address consists of two residential towers, one including a podium level pool and the other a rooftop garden terrace.
A masterpiece of design, it offers architecturally crafted living spaces by luminaries Woods Bagot that will bring a whole new level of luxury living to the Great South West. Main features include:
- One bedroom plus study apartment.
- Open plan kitchen.
- Modern design, quality fittings and finishes.
- Spacious open plan living and dining area with access to huge balcony.
- Plenty of storage space.
- Gourmet kitchen with stainless-steel appliances and gas cook top.
- Bedroom with built-ins.
- Internal laundry with dryer.
- Secure basement parking space.
- Security building with intercom and lift access.
- Air conditioning.
Its proximity to major arteries such as the M5, which has recently been expanded, and the M7 facilitates easy connectivity to all reaches of Sydney, taking you to the airport in 30 minutes and the CBD in 40 minutes.
The newly upgraded Westfield Shoppingtown Liverpool caters to all your retail and entertainment needs, with a host of fashion and lifestyle stores including Myer, David Jones, Target and Big W, supermarkets such as Coles, Woolworths and Costco, more than 100 specialty stores and Event Cinemas. Sydney South West Private Hospital and Liverpool Hospital are also near, attracting hundreds of medical professionals and students to the area. Schools and tertiary education facilities are prevalent in the vicinity. It's also just a short 20-minute drive to Parramatta City.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Liverpool
Lifestyle in Liverpool
Picture yourself living at A312/6A Atkinson Street, Liverpool. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how