A203/41-45 Belmore Street,
Meadowbank, NSW 2114
$2,040 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3753206
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Freshly Painted Luxury Apartment with Convenience Location
Immaculately present this freshly painted 2 bedrooms apartment, perfectly positioned in a convenient location, within minutes walk to Meadowbank Wharf, childcare and park. Close to train station and local shops, minutes drive to Top Ryde Shopping Centre and Rhodes Shopping Centre.
YouTube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc_fNPkth54
- Spacious 2 bedrooms with built-in wardrobe.
- Master bedroom with en-suite.
- Modern open plan kitchen with dishwasher, gas cook-top and oven.
- Air Conditioning.
- LED downlight throughout.
- Spacious living area offers sunlit living.
- Internal laundry with dryer.
- Secure parking with ample visitors parking.
- Minute walk to bus stop.
- Bus service: Meadowbank, City - Town Hall, Macquarie Centre, North Ryde, Top Ryde City, Rhodes, Concord, Strathfield, Burwood, Hurstville, Chatswood, Sydney Olympic Park, Macquarie University.
- 1 Minute to foreshore and park, close to Meadowbank Station.
- Minutes drive to Eastwood, Sydney Olympic Park, Rhodes and Top Ryde.
- Minutes walk to Meadowbank Ferries service to Parramatta and City-Circular Quay.
Please Contact Anthony on 0466 006 377 for more details.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Meadowbank
Lifestyle in Meadowbank
A203/41-45 Belmore Street, Meadowbank, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Meadowbank.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- $410 + TWO WEEKS FREE RENT!
- 20/29 Meadow Crescent, M...
- 410 + 2 WEEKS FREE RENT
- 17/29 Meadow Crescent, M...
- $600 Per week - Private Appointments Welcome
- 3607/7 Angas Street, Mea...
- $410 + 2 WEEK FREE RENT
- 9/29 Meadow Crescent, Me...
- $590+ 1 WEEK FREE RENT
- 6 See Street, Meadowbank