A110/22 Carlingford Road,
Epping, NSW 2121
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2455743
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious one bedroom unit close proximity to everything!
Conveniently located within walking distance to train station, local shops and schools.
- Wooden flooring through out
- Ultra Modern Kitchen with granite bench tops and S/S appliances
- Bedroom with built-in wardrobe.
- Single car space
- Storage Cage
- Short stroll to local shops, transport & Epping West
- Mins drive to Macquarie University & Macquarie shopping centre
Available now please contact Kenny on 0405 313 838 to arrange for an inspection.
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Epping
Lifestyle in Epping
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at A110/22 Carlingford Road, Epping. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: intercom, balcony, and dishwasher.