A109/34 Mcevoy Street,
Waterloo, NSW 2017
$1,880 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 3rd October 2020
Rent ID: 3549184
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
NORTH FACING NEAR ONE BEDROOM
Set in a near new security complex and boasting its own private streetfront entrance, this apartment is an immaculate showcase of up-to-the-minute designer style. Set in a north facing aspect capturing an abundance of natural light throughout, the apartment is centrally positioned in a burgeoning inner city suburb promising cosmopolitan living and complete convenience. Less than 10 minutes walk from Green Square station, this vibrant enclave is surrounded by chic cafes and boutique shopping and dining precincts.
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen enclosed by floor-to-ceiling windows
- Living extends fluidly to a paved terrace with room for alfresco dining
- Spacious bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Sleek CaesarStone kitchen with gas cooktop, integrated dishwasher
- Concealed internal laundry with Dryer, ducted A/C, timber floors, A/V intercom
- Direct access to the complexs central, communal landscaped gardens
- Walk to Waterloo village shops and restaurants and Alexandria Park
- Short stroll to train station for rapid access to the CBD and airport
Waterloo is the epicentre of the booming foodie scene in Sydney's inner-east. From the flourishing galleries and eateries along Danks Street to the endless options in Surry Hills, you will never run out of amazing local dining choices. It is only a short walk or bike ride to Centennial Park or a short drive to the Eastern Suburbs beaches.
Register your interest for inspections via 'email agent' or 'book inspection' button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property.
Disclaimer: Mint360property have no reason to doubt the accuracy of the property information provided. We request that at all times you inspect the property and make & rely upon your own enquiries.
0 Car spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Waterloo
Lifestyle in Waterloo
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from A109/34 Mcevoy Street, Waterloo. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.