A1.03/1 Jack Brabham Drive,
Hurstville, NSW 2220
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4447020
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Lovely one bedroom apartment with private courtyard
This north facing property is filled with sunlight and boasts a private entertainers' courtyard with easy access to landscaped common garden area. Facilities include swimming pool, gymnasium and onsite building management.
- Spacious open plan living and dining
- Large bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Modern kitchen, stainless steel appliances
- Beautiful bathroom finishes with bath tub
- Internal laundry with dryer, air-conditioning
- Security parking and storage cage
- Intercom and lift access
Only minutes walk to train station, Westfield Shopping Centre, Hurstville public school and restaurants.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hurstville
Lifestyle in Hurstville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at A1.03/1 Jack Brabham Drive, Hurstville. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.