A103/1 Gantry Lane,
Camperdown, NSW 2050
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 30th September 2020
Rent ID: 4069626
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stunning One Bedroom Apartment Within The Secure "Gantry"
This gorgeous one bedroom apartment featuring generous proportions throughout, offering a great low maintenance living environment with excellent security and a highly convenient position in The Gantry architectural complex.
- Well-designed floorplan
- Carpeted throughout with tiled areas in kitchen and bathroom
- Open plan living and dining space including a sleek galley kitchen with stylish gas fittings
- Large enclosed terrace or winter-garden enjoying a bright northerly aspect and is accessed from the living area and the double sized bedroom
- Separate study area
- Designer bathroom
- Internal laundry
- Lots of built-in storage
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Lift access direct from the basement carpark to the front door
- Complex swimming pool
- Visitor parking and landscaped courtyard
- Close proximity to local parks, buses, shops and King Street's cafe scene
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons. Otherwise we are unable to notify you of any inspection changes.
To find out more about this property please call or text Joel Bruce-Clarke on 8752 4501 or 0448 407 501
As an investor it can be difficult to keep up to date with the market and current trends. If you would like to arrange a confidential discussion regarding your current portfolio and how Harris Tripp can maximise the returns on your investment and introduce the right tenants to your property, please contact our Investment Relations Team on 02 8752 4500 we have successfully introduced over 550 tenants to our properties in 2020 and continue to exceed our owners expectations by providing creative solutions and honest advice to better serve their existing and future portfolios.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Camperdown
Lifestyle in Camperdown
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. A103/1 Gantry Lane, Camperdown is unfurnished and available to rent.