5A Honeysuckle Ramble,
Halls Head, WA 6210
Rent ID: 1863490
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Do you like to be close to the action !
FOR A VIEWING TO PROCEED YOU MUST REGISTER!
Neat and tidy 3 bedroom 1 bathroom home is conveniently located close to schools, shops & close to the beach. You'll never lack for something to do with all the time you save not looking after a big yard!
- the kitchen has been refurbished and there are polished tiles through the casual living area.
- split system air conditioning keeps you comfy in this area of the home
- ceiling fans throughout the living areas and in the main and second bedrooms.
- there is also a lounge at the front of the home giving two separate living areas.
- main bedroom is a nice size with walk in robe and semi ensuite too. The two minor bedrooms are also a good size and there is a paved alfresco area situated off the family room.
- the yard is surprisingly large and it is fully reticulated and there is a garden shed to store the few gardening tools that you will need.
- Small pets may be considered on application.
To view this property:
1. Please send an enquiry through the website.
2. You will receive a text or email to book a viewing, please click the link and follow the prompts.
3. You will receive a text or email confirming that you are registered to attend the next available viewing day/time.
Please note: if you do not confirm your registered attendance and you are the only enquiry, then the viewing may not proceed. Thanks.
4 weeks rent = Bond
First 2 weeks rent.
$260 pet bond if applicable.
Please note we now accept 1Form online applications.
Tenant/s are to make their own enquiries with their own 'internet service provider' in relation to the availability, costs and quality of the internet for this rental property.
Do you own an investment property? Are you looking for a Dynamic and Successful Property Management Team? We would love to hear from you. Please contact our Business Development Manager Samantha Delaney on 0432931211 or email email@example.com
Need bond ? We accept easybondpay.... apply via easybondpay.com.au... It's that easy!
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Halls Head
Lifestyle in Halls Head
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 5A Honeysuckle Ramble, Halls Head before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom property on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how