A/245-259 Hellawell Road,
Sunnybank Hills, QLD 4109
Rent ID: 3948007
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Great Location! Walk to Sunnybank Hills State School
This cosy corner lowset Villa is located in the heart of Sunnybank Hills and has all the facilities you need on your front doorstep. All city transport and local shopping centres are just a stones throw away along with schools, medical centre, restaurants, motorways and park lands.
This gated and secure complex of Sheridan Parks is home to many happy residents. It also contains a relaxing shaded pool area with deck chairs, visitor car parkings and also has a full time Manager living on site to attend to your needs.
- 3 Bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
- 2 modern bathrooms (1 ensuite).
- A joint living and dining area
- Practical and comfortable kitchen with all quality electrical appliances with plenty of cupboard space
- 1 air conditioner in living room, 1 air conditioner in master bedroom
- All bedrooms and living area with ceiling fans
- 1 generous sized secure lock up garage with remote and internal access
- Fully fenced large size backyard with side gate
- Secure gated complex with on-site management
- Swimming pool in the complex
- Sunnybank Hills State School catchment
- Bus stop at doorsteps (115, 132, 135)
- Water rate paid by owner
SORRY NO PETS ALLOWED. By-Laws apply
Pictures are indicative only.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sunnybank Hills
Lifestyle in Sunnybank Hills
Want to live in Sunnybank Hills? A/245-259 Hellawell Road, Sunnybank Hills could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse comes unfurnished.