9A Rayner Avenue,
Narraweena, NSW 2099
$3,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4121452
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Brand new bespoke designer home
*** TO ARRANGE AN INSPECTION AT A TIME TO SUIT YOU, SEE DETAILS BELOW***
This brand-new designer home is truly one of a kind.
Oozing sophistication, the home is beautifully styled and superbly appointed throughout with superior finishes and quality fixtures.
Wonderfully private and peaceful, the home is set in a central location that delivers immediate access to a wide range of lifestyle conveniences.
It's a few-minute drive to the Dee Why town centre and Warringah Mall, a 15-minute drive to Manly, and just a leisurely stroll to the fantastic new set of shops at Narraweena Village. Bus stops are at the end of the street that provide quick access to the city and around the beaches.
Be the first to enjoy this truly special home.
The property features:
- Open plan designer kitchen with Miele stainless steel appliances including fridge/freezer with ice machine, induction cooking and stunning Caesarstone concrete benchtops with waterfall end and ample bench seating
- Spacious living area with bifold doors opening out onto the sun-drenched balcony
- A series of breakout outdoor spaces perfect for relaxing after a busy day, or entertaining friends
- Two bedrooms, the main being king-sized with custom built-in robe and pendant lighting
- Bespoke bathroom with terrazzo flooring, Carrara marble feature wall and double shower head
- Internal laundry facilities with custom cabinetry, front loader washing machine and dryer supplied
- Polished timber floorboards in living areas and lush wool carpet in bedrooms
- Pendant lighting, feature wall panelling and ceiling fans
- Off street parking for two cars
- Just minutes to Narraweena village shops and cafes
- Ideal for commuters situated close to buses servicing Manly, Chatswood and the CBD
*Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered by Spade Property from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make & rely upon their own enquiries, whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
2 Open spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Narraweena
Lifestyle in Narraweena
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Narraweena is pet-friendly and includes deck, balcony, and dishwasher. Apply to rent 9A Rayner Avenue, Narraweena today!