9A Burren Street,
Erskineville, NSW 2043
$4,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1060938
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
DEPOSIT TAKEN- PAUL KOULIZAKIS 0414 414 420
This two level designer terrace conveniently located just a short stroll to Newtown shops and cafes, transport, schools and parks.
Accommodation consists of three double size bedrooms, all with built-ins, two upper level bedrooms both have en-suites and balcony's and master with separate study/office area. Spacious open plan tiled living area opening to a large entertainers deck. Modern white polyurethane kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops, gas stainless steel appliances and dishwasher. Three modern bathrooms, internal laundry room and a sunny low maintenance garden.
Features include ducted air conditioning throughout, security alarm system, bright and modern interiors.
1. Click on the BOOK INSPECTION button available
2. Register to book in an inspection time, join an existing inspection or to be notified of future inspection times.
3. Changes or cancellations may occasionally occur due to unforeseen circumstances or if the property is leased. In this case you will be notified
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Erskineville
Lifestyle in Erskineville
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 9A Burren Street, Erskineville before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how