9941 Chandler Street,
Belconnen, ACT 2617
$3,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4288486
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FURNISHED PENTHOUSE APARTMENT WITH ALTITUDE!
PLEASE CLICK 'BOOK INSPECTION' TO REGISTER FOR UPCOMING INSPECTIONS
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Badenoch Real Estate website and register your details
2. You MUST register to inspect. Unfortunately, if you have not registered for the inspection you will NOT be permitted access to the property
3. The number of people permitted at the inspection is limited to 25 people at a time, so only registered tenants will be allowed entry
4. During the inspection, you MUST practice social distancing guidelines
5. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
6. Actual applicants (not a representative) must physically inspect (not virtually) the property prior to submitting an application
Enjoy the amazing views from this immaculately furnished 3 bedroom 18th-floor penthouse apartment in the clouds located in the sought after Altitude complex.
Exuding style and elegance, the open plan living area allows natural light to pour in through the floor to ceiling windows and allows you to enjoy the sweeping views of Belconnen and Lake Ginninderra. With an internal living space of 158 sqm, you will find it's a very generous space to enjoy.
The apartment will be comfortable in all seasons with ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and features such as; dishwasher, integrated fridge, wine fridge, coffee machine, dryer and washing machine!
Each bedroom includes built-in mirrored robes with the master bedroom being segregated at the opposite side of the apartment and also including the luxury of an ensuite bathroom with bath and the main bathroom is also tastefully designed with all modern luxuries and style.
This apartment has all the modern conveniences you could hope for. A large covered balcony allows you to extend your living space outdoors and to complete the package the complex offers a heated outdoor pool, fully equipped gym and BBQ area overlooking Lake Ginninderra.
Centrally located in the heart of Belconnen, buzzing with a social atmosphere surrounded by cafes, restaurants, shops and scenic walking paths and recreational areas around Lake Ginninderra. Close to several Government departments, schools and the Canberra City Centre only a short drive away this apartment offers a fantastic urban lifestyle.
Quality features include:
Furnished 3 bedroom penthouse apartment
Master bedroom with ensuite
Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
Open plan living area with floor to ceiling glass
Stunning open plan kitchen with Bosch stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, microwave, fridge, wine fridge & coffee machine
Built-in mirrored robes to all bedrooms
Washing machine & dryer
Quality premium block-out honeycomb blinds throughout
Internal size 158 sqm
2 car spaces
Level 18, top floor
Stunning lake views and mountain views
Heated outdoor pool, gym and BBQ area
PETS: Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises
The property is furnished
Bond equal to 4 weeks rent
Photo ID will be required upon entry to inspections
Please note you may be required to remove your shoes prior to inspecting the property
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
Please note all care has been taken in providing the marketing information, Badenoch Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information and you should rely on your own investigation for accuracy.
2 Car ports
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Belconnen
Lifestyle in Belconnen
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Belconnen? 9941 Chandler Street, Belconnen could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.