$450 per week neg
99/99 Palmerston Street,
Perth, WA 6000
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 11th February 2021
Rent ID: 4250638
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
You must register your interest in the property and your attendance for home opens in order to be alerted of any new viewings/any changes or cancellations to viewing times.
Don't miss out on this light and bright 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment located within the architecturally designed and award winning Bottleyard complex.
Completed with quality fittings and fixtures and a neutral colour scheme throughout, this property features:
- Kitchen with stainless steel Bosch appliances, electric cooking, dishwasher and feature cabinetry
- Open plan, air conditioned living and dining with wood floors
- Air conditioned, master bedroom with walk in robe, block out curtains and balcony access
- Ensuite bathroom with wall length shower and floating sink vanity
- Guest bedroom with built in sliding robes and access to a second balcony
- Main bathroom and laundry with large corner shower and Fisher and Paykel Dryer
- Large, enclosed balcony with an outlook over Robertson Park, perfect for all year round entertaining
- Secure, allocated car bay in the garage, 4m2 storeroom and plenty of visitor and street parking for guests
Situated inside the renowned Bottleyard Complex, the site has been thoughtfully transformed to create a calming oasis right in the heart of Perth. With the sense of community and sustainability being a big focus for the redevelopment of the building, residents are provided with a central courtyard and BBQ area, bookable meeting rooms as well as a community herb and veggie garden and a large collection of solar panels to assist with keeping the building and apartments as energy efficient as possible. The complex lends itself to a sense of calm and tranquillity which is often hard to find in such a central location.
Available 11th Feb 2021
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Perth
Lifestyle in Perth
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Perth is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 99/99 Palmerston Street, Perth.