Deposit Taken $700 per week
99/5-11 Pyrmont Bridge Road,
Camperdown, NSW 2050
Available 10th November 2020
Rent ID: 4115760
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A stylish 2 bedroom with direct street access
Two bedroom apartment enjoys an abundance of natural light with seamless indoor to outdoor living flowing directly onto the timber decked balcony. Stunning kitchen design with soft close drawers, translucent glass splashbacks, black brush metal appliances with gas cooktops. Master bedroom with built-ins plus ensuite. Terrace balcony off both bedrooms and living area with direct street access.
Completed in 2014, this low-rise apartment created by Marchese architects is defined by beautiful landscaped gardens and entertaining spaces. Enviable proximity to the eclectic villages of Forest Lodge, Glebe and Annandale with excellent schools, RPA Hospital, Sydney University and express CBD transport all at your doorstep.
- Bedrooms away from the living zones
- Sleek entertainer's gas kitchen
- Ducted air-conditioning & gas bayonets
- Plenty of storage plus concealed laundry
- Secure basement parking with direct lift access
- Lush gardens & common BBQ area
- NBN internet available
To register for an INSPECTION, please submit your email enquiry via this advertisement and you will receive a LINK to register. Please NOTE if you do not register, we cannot ensure that you are notified and updated on any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Camperdown
Lifestyle in Camperdown
You could be living at 99/5-11 Pyrmont Bridge Road, Camperdown before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.