98 Lakeside Parade,
Jordan Springs, NSW 2747
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4356655
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
NEAR NEW LUXURY APARTMENT
Completed in June 2020 and offering secure access and convenience. This building is located in the new estate of Jordan Springs and is located less than one hour from the Sydney CBD and five minutes to the city of Penrith.
Geneva Jordan Springs is situated within walking distance to local shops, parks, cafe's, buses and an abundance of local amenities.
Imagine waking up in your tranquil lakeside home.
All apartments come with private courtyards or balconies and lake and/or national park views. Each apartment also has access to a communal rooftop terrace with BBQ facilities for alfresco entertaining with family, friends and neighbours.
Top Quality finishes & features include;
- Stone kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances
- Large bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Air conditioning to bedroom and living room
- Modern bathroom with well-appointed fixtures
- Full Size bathtub
- Tiled flooring with carpeted bedrooms
- Open plan living and dining areas with bright and airy feel
- Car space in a secure basement with additional storage cage
PLEASE NOTE: Pictures used in this ad are for display purposes only. Different apartments may vary.
**GENERAL LOCATION INFORMATION**
- Jordan Springs Shopping Complex is the main shopping hub and has plenty of supplies for day-to-day grocery requirements and more exciting shops (fashion, beauty, health, sport and more).
- Local schools: Jordan Springs Public School, Kingswood Park Public School, Cranebrook High School, Xavier College
- Bus stop only a 5 minute walk away, 783 Bus direct to Penrith or 677 bus direct to Kingswood
- Building Completion June 2020
- Rooftop bbq and seating area with lake views
- Lease term 6 or 12 months with the option to extend
- NBN Ready
3D Virtual Property inspection:
Contact 02 9736 1699 to register your interest today!
1 Open space
Property Links new
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Jordan Springs
Lifestyle in Jordan Springs
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 98 Lakeside Parade, Jordan Springs. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit is unfurnished and ready to make your own.