98 High Street,
Mascot, NSW 2020
Rent ID: 4549169
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
MGM MARTIN FREESTANDING FAMILY HOME
MGM Martin proudly presenting this character 3 bedroom family home in a fantastic location backing directly onto a lovely nature reserve. Perfectly located on a quiet, treelined street moments away from away from Mascot Shops, cafes, various child friendly parks, direct city buses and just a short stroll to Mascot station.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your home?
- 3 Large bedrooms, main bedroom with north facing sunroom attached
- Freshly painted and floorboards throughout
- Extra-large kitchen with breakfast bar and adjoining dining area
- Separate lounge room, high ornate ceiling lend immediate period charm
- Spacious bathroom with bathtub, external laundry space with spare bathroom
- Expansive level backyard backing onto nature reserve
Where is it?
Mascot is a hidden gem that is rapidly being discovered, enjoying excellent transport options and easy accessibility to all the areas emerging lifestyle benefits. Step out to a wide array of express bus services allowing quick access to the CBD, airport and beaches
** Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars & all information is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
0 Car spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mascot
Lifestyle in Mascot
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Mascot could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 98 High Street, Mascot today!