98 Anakie Street,
Emerald, QLD 4720
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4450324
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Family Home in the Heart of Town!
Situated in the heart of town, this low set home represents great value for money. The property is within walking distance of the CBD, schools, shopping, cinema, restaurants and sporting facilities.
- 4 bedrooms
- Large lounge
- 4th bedroom has external access and could be utilized as second living area
- Modern kitchen
- Dining area adjacent to kitchen
- Upgraded bathroom
- Split system air-conditioning throughout
- Large covered outdoor area
- Separate games room
- Fully fenced allotment
- 3m x 3m garden shed
- Single carport
- Fantastic central location
Please call our office on 49 875 875 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for our next viewing time or applications
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained herein, Adams & Jones Property Specialist will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of printing.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Emerald
Lifestyle in Emerald
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Emerald? 98 Anakie Street, Emerald could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.