97 Waverley Street,
Moonee Ponds, VIC 3039
$3,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4594539
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Brand New Four Bedroom Townhouse!
This perfectly positioned townhouse is located close to everything you need including; Aberfeldie Park (300 metres), Maribyrnong Park Football Club (800 metres), Moonee Ponds West Primary School (850 metres) and Moone Ponds Train Station (1.4 kilometres). Also in just under a 10 minute drive, indulge in a a bit a retail therapy on your weekends at DFO Essendon.
Main features include:
- Gas cooking
-Split system (Heating and Cooling) in all bedrooms and the living room
Enjoy entertaining all year around with your open plan living in your light and bright townhouse.
Be sure to inspect now as this property will go quick!
READY TO APPLY NOW?
Please copy and paste the below link into a new web browser & enter the street address to apply*: https://www.propper.com.au/tenantapplications
*NOTE: If there are multiple applicants, the primary applicant must first apply and then nominate the other applicants who will be sent an application link via email to join the tenancy application for the property.
Conditions of Entry to Open Homes:
- If you are feeling unwell do not attend this property
- If you show signs of being unwell you will not be permitted entry to the property
- QR scanning and pre registration is mandatory
- Face mask must be worn
- Social distancing of 1.5m must be adhered to
- Please arrive to the open home on time (not early or late) and leave once youve inspected
- 1 person per 4sqm is required and the agent will allow access based on this
- Please limit contact with others, and keep your safety as well as others in mind
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Moonee Ponds
Lifestyle in Moonee Ponds
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 97 Waverley Street, Moonee Ponds. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: dishwasher and split system.