97 Chirnside Avenue,
Werribee, VIC 3030
$1,477 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 25th January 2021
Rent ID: 4239438
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Charming Family Home situated in a Prime Location Positioned on the South Side of Werribee
The lifestyle at 97 Chirnside Avenue, Werribee will not fail to impress anyone looking for a good size family home. This property is in a prize location being situated a short approx. 2kms walk to Werribee Train Station, Werribee's Town Centre, Restaurants and amenities along with easy access to the Princes Freeway. This property is in the zoning for the elite schools of Werribee: MacKillop Catholic College, Corpus Christi Primary School and Werribee Secondary College.
Comprising of 3 light filled bedrooms, all bedrooms with decent sized BIR's, separate living area at the front of the home and kitchen and meals area. The kitchen is brilliant for any keen cook with plenty of cupboard and bench space including a dishwasher.
Are we getting your attention? Well there is still much more!!
This property is situated on good sized block including a side gate access for the person who needs extra storage to a store boat, caravan, machinery or trailers leading to a lock up garage. There is a large pergola area where you can entertain family and friends all year round, with still a enough backyard where children can play and be secured within the property while you sit back watching them and feeling relaxed.
Features and Benefits:
• 3 Bedrooms
• 1 Bathroom - separate toilet
• 1 Car garage and 3 car carport
• Ceiling Fans
• Tall bluestone gated fence at the front
• Garden Shed
• Walking distance to the Corpus Christi Primary School
• Walking distance to Werribee Primary School
• Walking distance to the MacKillop Catholic Regional College
• Walking distance to Werribee Secondary College
• Walking distance to the Town Centre
• Walking distance Werribee River walking trail
• Walking distance the Werribee Train Station
• Easy access to the Princes Freeway
Call Emma Van Der Heide on 0436 349 773 / 9974 0000 for all your enquiries!
Inspections are subject to cancellation or time changes without notice.
Photo ID required to inspect all rental properties
Applicants must view the property before any applications will be processed
Every precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the above information but does not constitute any representation by the landlord or agent.
1 Garage space
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Werribee
Lifestyle in Werribee
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 97 Chirnside Avenue, Werribee is unfurnished and available to rent.