Semaphore, SA 5019
$3,990 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3115035
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Imagine waking up to the sound of waves crashing on the beach, then walking across the road to the white sands of Semaphore and having a morning dip. Imagine sitting on your balcony with a glass of wine watching the sunset. Imagine strolling to Semaphores Cafes, Restaurants and Boutiques, all only moments from your doorstep.
Superbly finished throughout over two lavish levels, and a neutral 'beachy' feel; enjoy-low maintenance living and security for peace of mind.
What we love:
- Open plan living comprising lounge and dining, with easy care floating floors, and bi-fold doors opening onto private entertaining area
- Gourmet kitchen with stone bench tops, feature tiled splash-back, stainless steel appliances including gas cook top and dishwasher
- Adjacent laundry with an emphasis on storage, convenient downstairs toilet
- Three bedrooms upstairs, master with well appointed ensuite, built-in-robe and balcony to soak up the sea vistas and cool breezes
- Two double bedrooms have built-in-robes and share a tiled bathroom
- Zoned ducted reverse cycle air conditioning for year round comfort
Complete with alarm system, double garage with auto roller door and outdoor shower to wash away the salt and sand after a day at the beach, this stunning home is ready and waiting for you to start your beach-side lifestyle in an enviable location.
*Please note-photos may vary.
For more information, please call Kathy Phegan or Saurabh Kaushik on 8347 3666.
Would you like to view this property? Please click the “get in touch” button, register your details and we will respond straight away. To avoid missing out on this property, please register your details so we can keep you informed regarding the status of this property.
** As the COVID-19 outbreak has been declared a global pandemic, LJ Hooker West Lakes | Henley Beach have implemented extra precautions to our open home inspections. Our highest priority is the health and well-being of our clients, staff and those people from the community that we meet at property inspections. We kindly ask that if you or people you have been in contact with have recently travelled overseas, have been within areas impacted by the Coronavirus or display any cold or flu like symptoms to please contact our team to discuss alternate ways to view this property. **
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Semaphore
Lifestyle in Semaphore
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 96B Esplanade, Semaphore before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.