961A Ballarat Road,
Deer Park, VIC 3023
$1,733 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4215000
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious Townhouse in Prized Location!
This two storey townhouse has a practical floor plan spread over two levels. Downstairs featuring separate living, open plan kitchen/meals and living area, powder room and laundry. Upstairs you will find master with ensuite, walk in robe and balcony, 2 bedrooms with built in robes, central bathroom and toilet and upstairs retreat or study nook.
Other features include single lock up garage, central heating and plenty of natural light throughout. With Burnside Hub, few minutes away and conveniently located close to schools, transport this property will suit your needs
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Deer Park
Lifestyle in Deer Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 961A Ballarat Road, Deer Park. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.