96 Kincaid Street,
Wagga Wagga, NSW 2650
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 15th January 2021
Rent ID: 2593485
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fully furnished central beauty
This tastefully renovated and fully furnished property, retains some beautiful features of its era while boasting all the modern conveniences.
* Stunning polished floor boards throughout the living areas.
* Quality built kitchen that includes stainless steel dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, cook top and oven.
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
* Laundry includes washer, dryer, second shower and toilet
* Private and secure yard with covered entertaining, outdoor setting and BBQ.
* Further included is water usage, WIFI and garden maintenance.
* Located within walking distance to the main street of Wagga
If you would like to attend the open for inspection please register on 02 6927 0900.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wagga Wagga
Lifestyle in Wagga Wagga
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 96 Kincaid Street, Wagga Wagga before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.