96 Emma Street,
Wooloowin, QLD 4030
$2,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 16th November 2021
Rent ID: 4611544
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Convenience + Lifestyle
** COVID-19 IMPORTANT NOTICE **
Please register your details by clicking on the Request/Book an Inspection button.
Please refer to the further information below regarding our Application & Inspection process due to Covid-19.
Available 16/11/2021. This 3 bedroom home offers a relaxed lifestyle in a convenient location with parks and bikeways at your fingertips. This property features an open plan living area and also offers a great deck and fenced yard perfect for the kids or furry friends to explore. If convenience and lifestyle are top of the list, then check this property out now as it wont last long.
Master bedroom with ensuite
2 additional bedrooms
Main bathroom with separate bath
Open plan living
Well-equipped kitchen with gas cooktop, ample storage and dishwasher
Deck perfect for entertaining
Tandem parking underneath for 2 cars
Wooloowin is located approximately 7kms from the Brisbane CBD, and offers access to a variety of amenities. This property is located in close proximity to restaurants, shops, markets, schools and parks. Enjoy a variety of public transport options with a busway and 2 train stations within walking distance and easy access to the Airport Link, Inner City Bypass and the M3 via the Clem Jones Tunnel.
TO APPLY FOR THE PROPERTY:
1. Click on the Book Inspection Button and follow the prompts to register your details so that you receive INSTANT updates, inspection details and changes regarding this property
2. Download the Rental Q App and submit your Rental Application online to get pre-approved
3. Should the property not suit your requirements after inspection, we will withdraw your application
TELECOMMUNICATIONS AND INTERNET SERVICES:
It is the applicant's responsibility to ensure that they research or do their own checks that this property has the services that they require prior to submitting their application. The Residential Tenancies and Rooming Accommodation Act 2008 does not specify that the lessor is responsible to have these services installed at the property, so please be sure to research this. You should contact your service provider directly.
TO VIEW THE PROPERTY:
Simply register your details by clicking the Book Inspection button and you will be notified about inspections when they are available.
SAFETY AT INSPECTIONS:
We have implemented safety precautions and maximum person restrictions and we request that you adhere to any requests/direction given by our Team at the inspection. Please do not attend the inspection if you are unwell or in isolation.
* Pure Real Estate advises that information contained in this advertisement is intended as a guide only and customers should rely on their own investigations and enquiries regarding specifics of the property.
2 Garage spaces
Property Links new
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wooloowin
Lifestyle in Wooloowin
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 96 Emma Street, Wooloowin. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.