96 Callison Way,
Koondoola, WA 6064
$1,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4324948
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stop Looking - You have found it!
This clean, well presented, 3x1 recently renovated home is in a fantastic location, close to Shevlock Reserve and right on the Koondoola/Marangaroo border. The property is centrally locate and READY TODAY!
* Entry living/activity room with split system air conditioner
* Renovated kitchen with gas cooking
* Spacious master bedroom with large built in robe
* Two additional bedrooms
* Neutral decor
* Bathroom with shower/bath and vanity
* Laundry with storage and toilet
* Hills hoist clothesline
* Single carport
* Reticulated lawn and garden
* Garden shed
* Enclosed rear yard
* Gate from carpet to rear yard
* SORRY NO PETS
If you are on our website press the 'BOOK INSPECTION' button.
If you are on any other property site, you can start the process by sending us an email enquiry or go to our website. Either way, you will then be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
PLEASE NOTE: You DO need to register. If no one registers for an inspection time, then that inspection may not proceed. If there are no times set for this property yet, YOU MUST STILL register and as soon as times are set you will be advised of the newly set inspection day and time.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Koondoola
Lifestyle in Koondoola
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 96 Callison Way, Koondoola. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.