96 Bullion Avenue,
Wollert, VIC 3750
$1,825 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3294916
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Luxury for an Executive Lifestyle - Opposite Playground for the Kids
This exclusively prestigious and spectacular near new home directly opposite a park was designed for comfort and luxury offering the highest level of style and quality imaginable. The home shows off a spacious formal lounge room, exquisitely expansive kitchen/meals/living area with top of the range 900mm S/S appliances inc D/W, 40mm ceaser stone bench tops and walk in pantry. A magnificent master bedroom with WIR and ensuite with his and her basins and double shower, 3 additional generous sized bedrooms with BIR's, central bathroom with separate toilet and a lovely laundry. Special features include: Ducted heating, evaporative cooling, video intercom, down lights, floating floorboards, porcelain tiling, WWC, holland blinds, fly screens, high ceilings, double remote garage with secure and handy internal access, ample cupboard space and a low maintenance backyard for the kids. Close to schools, Aurora and Lyndarum shops, park lands and easy access to Craigieburn and Edgars Road. Don't delay.
COVID-19 conditions of entry;
• Open for inspections are allowed for a maximum of 20 people. Accordingly, one person per family is permitted to attend the inspection.
• All attendees are required to provide their details to the Agent including name, current address, phone number and email address, to assist in contact tracing if required. Please have your driver's license available for sighting.
• Hand sanitiser and/or gloves will be provided to the person inspecting the property prior to entry.
• Physical distancing (one person per 4 square metres and 1.5m distancing between all attendees) must be followed.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wollert
Lifestyle in Wollert
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 96 Bullion Avenue, Wollert. This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how