96 Australia Street,
Camperdown, NSW 2050
$2,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4417294
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Character home in prime location
If lifestyle and location are key factors when searching for the perfect home, then it's impossible to go past this inviting terrace which sits just on the cusp of Newtown's village fringe surrounded by cafes, shops services & transport options, ensuring a walk to everywhere convenience.
* Three bedrooms, two with brand new built in robes
* Ornamental fireplaces
* Brand new blinds & light fittings
* Eat in kitchen
* Combined bathroom/laundry with bathtub
* Sunny paved courtyard
Available 7th June 2021
12 Month lease
Pets subject to application
Elliot Martin | 0429 970 297 | firstname.lastname@example.org
rhnewtown.com.au | 8596 3555
A thriving inner city suburb, Camperdown is 5km south west of the CBD and is well served by transport.
With a budding cafe culture of its own, it's still just only a short walk up to King Street in Newtown, jam packed with wine bars, vibrant hotels, restaurants and cafes. Similarly, enjoy the very best that Enmore has to offer including the Enmore Theatre, cafes, bars and restaurants, all within walking distance.
The location is exceptionally convenient being an easy walk to RPA Hospital, the University of Sydney, a choice of local primary and high schools, and three beautiful parks: Camperdown Park, O'Dea Reserve and Camperdown Memorial Rest Park.
Due to the evolving COVID-19 pandemic, our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public. At all inspections, please:
* Maintain at least 1.5m distance
* Avoid touching surfaces
* Wash your hands before entering
Please do not book an inspection if:
* You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
* You have travelled overseas in the last 14 days
* You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19
Elliot Martin 0429 970 297
rh.com.au/newtown | 8596 3555
0 Car spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Camperdown
Lifestyle in Camperdown
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Camperdown? 96 Australia Street, Camperdown could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.