96/51 River Road,
Bundamba, QLD 4304
$1,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2716679
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Gorgeous living with inground swimming pool!
This lovely well designed two level villa is ready for you to call home with plenty to offer! Consisting easy to maintain features and airy space you will feel relaxed and right at home!
Your home is fronted by gorgeous landscaped gardens which continue along the back-fence line offering you great privacy to the courtyard. The laundry is situated in the lock-up garage which also allows access to the back yard.
* Tiled throughout for easy cleaning
* Single lock up garage with internal access, door to back where washing line is and an internal laundry
* Open plan living area with air conditioning perfectly positioned and flows beautifully throughout, door to rear covered patio with convenient indoor access from the living area - great for entertaining
* Open plan dining area at front of house
* Spacious modern kitchen with electric stove top and oven, double sink, ample storage space and a dishwasher
* Under stairs storage area
* Carpeted throughout
* 3 spacious bedrooms - 2 with a ceiling fan and double mirrored built in robe
* Master bedroom with ceiling fan, large double mirrored built in robe, air conditioning, ensuite with shower, toilet and single vanity
* Double linen cupboard
* Main bathroom with joint shower/bath tub, toilet and single vanity
* Communal inground swimming pool
* BBQ entertaining area
** PETS - Please note that pets will be considered upon application and will be upon the Body Corporate's approval. Pets considered will be 1 dog of not more than Ten Kilograms or 1 cat or 1 bird **
Enjoy all the terrific features of your home as well as everything Rivergreen Villas offers! There is also a BBQ entertaining area and an in-ground pool for tenants and visitors' enjoyment all connected by stunning landscaped pathways.
Access to Warrego highway is only 5 minutes away and a short 7 minute drive to the Cunningham highway. Bundamba railway station also provides access to regular services to Brisbane, Ipswich and Rosewood via Ipswich. Brisbane CBD is a 30 minute drive away and Ipswich CBD is a 10 minute drive.
There are the major shopping centres Booval Fair and Riverlink which are both just under 10 minutes away. Local schools Bundamba primary and secondary school are both only a short 5 minute drive away with the Bundamba Tafe only a walk up the road. Other recreational spaces nearby also include Ipswich Racecourse, Ipswich Knights Soccer Club, Ten Pin Bowling, Roller Skating Centre, Bundamba Swim Centre Public Pool as well as local parks.
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bundamba
Lifestyle in Bundamba
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit in Bundamba includes reverse cycle air-conditioning, air-conditioning, and pool. Apply to rent 96/51 River Road, Bundamba today!