95A King Street,
Manly Vale, NSW 2093
$2,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4149813
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Two Bed Room Back House
This bright and comfortable two bedroom duplex has been recently renovated with a modern bathroom, fresh paint and a newly installed carpet.
Convenient location close to schools and shops and a relaxing stroll away from Manly Dam and surrounding bushwalks.
- Modern bathroom
- Air conditioned sunny living room
- Large kitchen with dishwasher and stove top
- Undercover carport for two cars
- Private and spacious backyard
Available now. Please enquire for inspections or more information.
2 Car spaces
Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
Hot Water Gas
Number of levels
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Manly Vale
Lifestyle in Manly Vale
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Pets are welcome at 95A King Street, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Manly Vale. This unfurnished property includes air-conditioning, reverse cycle air-conditioning, and hot water gas and will welcome your furry friends.