954A Beaufort Street,
Inglewood, WA 6052
$880 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 7th April 2020
Rent ID: 1997709
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Your Own Garden & Not an Apartment Block!
Located in the heart of Inglewood this character duplex gives you your own home at a very affordable price.
- You have your own garden, parking at the front door, are a short walk from Coles shopping centre and have a bus stop right out the front.
- There are no stairways to navigate, nobody living above you and you aren't part of a large apartment complex.
- Combined lounge/dining and new kitchenette, separate bedroom, fully tiled clean bathroom.
- Fridge included!
- Low maintenance garden to the front of the property (lawn-mowing included in rent) and driveway parking to the entrance, this house is perfect for the single person wanting privacy yet affordability.
*Please note, there is no laundry room as there is a laundromat 50m from the property.
This property is offered unfurnished.
Sorry no pets allowed.
If no home open time is showing please fill in the enquiry section on this page. Alternatively contact our office on 9427 8888 to make arrangements to view.
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Inglewood
Lifestyle in Inglewood
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 954A Beaufort Street, Inglewood is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how