95 Waterway Crescent,
Ascot, WA 6104
$2,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 12th November 2021
Rent ID: 4060076
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LEASED - STUNNING 3X2 TOWNHOUSE IN AN IDEAL LOCATION !
Overlooking both the lake and beyond to the Swan River, this fabulous double-storey home has a simply sublime location. Both the generous front courtyard and the upstairs balcony take full advantage of the wonderful outlook that this location offers.
A large open-plan living/dining area opens to both the front courtyard and rear gardens.
The enormous Master Suite upstairs encompasses a large bedroom which opens to the balcony, a double wall built in robe and an ensuite bathroom with bath, twin basins, over-sized shower recess and a separate W.C. Two double bedrooms, both with built-in-robes. There is also large storage cupboards on the landing.
The double garage is accessed from the R.O.W.at the rear and incorporates a storage room.
- 3 Bedrooms
- Ducted Reverse Air conditioner
- Large spacious kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, gas cooking and dishwasher
- Main Bedroom with Balcony
- Main bedroom include large double robe
- Ensuite with separate shower and bath and double vanity
- Bathroom with separate shower and bath
- 3 Toilets
- Spacious loft with balcony
- Double Garage
MANDATORY CONTACT REGISTRATION via the SafeWA app will be required at the home open for all guests 16 years and older.
Please download the SafeWA app so you can scan the QR Code at the home open. If you don't have the app you will be required to sign in manually on to our mandatory Contact Register.
TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY: Please Click the 'Register for Inspection' button now to be contacted about viewing OR book an inspection online via our website www.lauriekelly.com.au OR call Petra on 9277 4200.
We ask that you respect the privacy of our tenants and do not approach or knock on the door of a property.
Please check our website on the day of the viewing to ensure the property is still available.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ascot
Lifestyle in Ascot
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse in Ascot comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 95 Waterway Crescent, Ascot today!