95 Haigh Avenue,
Belrose, NSW 2085
$6,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4450705
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
GRAND FAMILY HOME IN GREAT LOCATION
*REGISTER YOUR INTEREST TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY*
Perfectly positioned on high side at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac with fantastic bush land view. This grand family home showcases beautiful finishes and a spacious living.
A light filled open plan lounge and dining room opens out to the outdoor entertaining area that is overlooked by the large gourmet gas kitchen with granite benchtops. Relax around the sunlit in ground pool or enjoy the private retreat, this home certainly offers the best lifestyle!
Other features of this prestigious property include:
- Entrance level with elegant entry foyer with high ceilings
- Open plan lounge and formal dining
- Casual dining linked with open fire place casual sitting
- Large storage room and bathroom with shower
- Upper level offers ultimate gallery rumpus room
- Extra large main bedroom with walk-in-robe, en-suite, and balcony access
- Bedrooms all with built-ins. One with large verandah, ideal as private retreat or entertaining space
- Central family bathroom with a huge round circle spa bath
- Base level offers an extra large double car garage with workshop/storage
- Pets will be considered upon application
This family home is situated:
- Close to CBD and Chatswood bus services
- Close to local schools, shopping centres including Glen
Street Theatre and all local amenities.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Belrose
Lifestyle in Belrose
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 95 Haigh Avenue, Belrose. This 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.