94 Samford Drive,
Holmview, QLD 4207
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4062977
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
NEWLY BUILT FOUR BEDROOM HOME WITH STUNNING OUTLOOK
This brand new property is located in a quiet new street, with an gorgeous, elevated outlook over the estate and to parkland in the distance. The home presents four bedrooms and multiple living areas for comfortable living, complemented by an alfresco and spacious backyard.
Conveniently located close to Holmview Central Shopping Centre, a bevy of local parks and a host of primary and secondary schools including Bethania Lutheran Primary, Canterbury College, Eden's Landing State, Beenleigh State and Windaroo State Schools.
Property features include, but are not limited to:
- master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
- three bedrooms with built in robes
- modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- large living and dining area
- additional living area
- main bathroom with bathtub
- two air conditioners and ceiling fans throughout
- alfresco and good-sized backyard
- double car garage
Pets on application.
Would you like to view this property? PLEASE NOTE, if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections. *Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Holmview
Lifestyle in Holmview
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
94 Samford Drive, Holmview, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Holmview.