94 Rm Williams Drive,
Walkley Heights, SA 5098
$3,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 20th October 2021
Rent ID: 4571927
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
**Would you like to view this property? Please click the "inspection time" button to the right to register your interest and we will instantly respond. To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed of inspection times or any unexpected changes.**
STOP! You have found it. Located on a large block in Walkley Heights sits this 4 bed & one study and two living area home, these are the stats:
* Master with B.I.R and ensuite
* 2 x living areas
* 4 x bedrooms (incl b.i.r's)
* 1 x study
* 2 x bathrooms
You will love the open plan design incorporating the dining, kitchen and living area's from your massive kitchen including a Miele Dishwasher, a huge amount of bench space and storage space, including a walk-in-pantry.
What we love about this home:
- Walk in storage room
- Rainwater plumbed to house
- Ducted heating and cooling
- Solar 3Kw system - You get CHEAP Electricity!
- Hypoallergenic friendly
- Dedicated Coat room
- Double garage
- Rear alfresco covered area
* 5min drive to Roma Mitchell Super School
* 10min drive to Westfield, TTP
* 10min drive to UniSA - Mawson Lakes
* 18min drive to O'Connell St, Nth Adelaide
*Sourced Google Maps
ONLY 1840 REAL ESTATE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED UPON INSPECTION OF THE PROPERTY BY THE APPLICANT OR THEIR REPRESENTATIVE. WE DO NOT ACCEPT 1FORM APPLICATIONS.
LEASE TERM: 12 MONTHS
AVAILABLE: 20th October 2021
UTILITIES: Tenant to pay all water and gas usage and supply charges for the period of the tenancy.
PET POLICY: Negotiable
By applying for this property, you acknowledge you are aware and accept that the agent will use and disclose your personal information in order to, communicate with the owner and select a tenant, prepare lease/tenancy documents, allow tradespeople or equivalent organisations to contact you, lodge/claim/transfer to/from Bond Authority, refer to Tribunals/Courts and Statutory Authorities (where applicable), refer to collection agents/lawyers (where applicable) and any third party organisations nominated by 1840 Real Estate.
2 Garage spaces
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Walkley Heights
Lifestyle in Walkley Heights
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
94 Rm Williams Drive, Walkley Heights, a 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Walkley Heights.