94 Ingleburn Road,
Ingleburn, NSW 2565
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4102190
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
WALK TO TRAIN STATION
Located within short walking distance to Ingleburn CBD and train station is this well presented family home offering:
* Four good size bedrooms
* Open plan living room
* Modern kitchen with combined meals area
* Polished timber floors and tiles throughout
* Updated bathroom
* Internal laundry
* Single detached garage with additional storage space
* Plenty of off street parking
* Spacious backyard
Please Note: There is a separate granny flat located at rear of this property
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
The initial lease term will be either 26 or 52 weeks. You can obtain an online application form for this property by visiting our website; however, your application will only be accepted after you have inspected the property at one of our open homes.
If you are the successful applicant for this property you will be expected to pay 4 weeks rent as a bond, two weeks rent in advance and all subsequent rental payments by direct debit from your bank account.
Would you like to book an inspection of this property? Easy, submit your details by email by clicking the EMAIL AGENT button in this advertisement and you will receive an invitation to register by email and text.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ingleburn
Lifestyle in Ingleburn
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
94 Ingleburn Road, Ingleburn, a 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Ingleburn.