94 Forest Road,
Arncliffe, NSW 2205
$3,180 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4556044
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Charming family home
Embracing elevated Botany Bay views, this delightful family home blends contemporary updates with original period details across a spacious easy care layout, rich in warmth and character. It enjoys an ultra-convenient setting with a short walk to Arncliffe Station.
- Four generous bedrooms, main opens to water view terrace.
- Gas fireplace warms the flowing living and dining area.
- Choice of private alfresco settings capture bay/district views.
- Granite American oak kitchen features quality gas appliances.
- Skylit bathroom with marble finishes, air conditioning, second w/c
- Secure tandem garage and walk to buses.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Arncliffe
Lifestyle in Arncliffe
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Arncliffe with plenty of room to move. 94 Forest Road will be perfect for the growing family.