Leased after first Inspection
94/226-236 Beauchamp Road,
Matraville, NSW 2036
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 1st July 2021
Rent ID: 4442508
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Contemporary Top Floor Living
Serenely positioned amidst leafy surroundings and away from the main road, this apartment is beautifully renovated and boasts only one common wall.
Epitomising contemporary style over a well proportioned floorplan, the property offers two balconies inviting sunlight and a soothing cross ventilation. The modern renovation encourages versatility open plan living providing a comfortable lounge, dining and kitchen area. Each of the bedrooms are large with built-in wardrobes whilst the stylish bathroom benefits from a shower and separate bathtub. A truly complete offering, the unit also includes an internal laundry, butler's pantry and a lock up garage with internal access.
Located in a low maintenance block offering a swimming pool, children's playground and an abundance of visitor parking. A wonderfully convenient location, within moments you can arrive at Heffron Park, Southpoint Shopping Centre and a array of local schools, cafes, shopping and amenities on Bunnerong Road.
- Superior top floor position boasting two balconies
- Well sized bedrooms feature large windows & built-ins
- Gourmet kitchen offers stone benchtop & butler's pantry
- Spacious open plan living & dining area
- Chic & modern bathroom with separate shower & bath
- Secure Lock-up garage providing internal building access
- Relaxed complex offers playground, pool & tranquil gardens
- Short distance to shopping, abundant transport, schools & parks
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Matraville
Lifestyle in Matraville
You could be living at 94/226-236 Beauchamp Road, Matraville before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.