93 Spectrum Way,
Coburg North, VIC 3058
$2,250 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 30th October 2020
Rent ID: 4117834
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Classic and Stylish Townhouse !!
**ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE - DETAILS BELOW**
In a prized Coburg Hill neighbourhood, moments from Edgards Creek trails and parkland, this classic and stylish home delivers a family environment of luxury and efficiency with its expansive floorplan and first-class features throughout.
Intelligently designed to maximize light and space, the home's impressive interior showcases 2 generous bedrooms with WIR and a master in first floor with deluxe ensuite and WIR. Flexible living zones include a spacious open-plan living/dining area all through a balcony and complemented by a quality kitchen complete with stone benchtops, walk-in pantry and the finest appliances with ample cupboard space. Plus a garage with internal entry. An idyllic urban location, it's also close to Jackson Reserve sports facilities, local cafes and Coburg Hill Shopping Centre, easy access to primary and secondary schools.
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic evolves, we kindly ask that you follow the instructions when attending our open for inspections.
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM ATTENDING THE INSPECTION IF YOU HAVE
- returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days
- knowingly come into contact with someone who has returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days
- knowingly come into contact with someone who has been diagnosed or exposed in the 14 days
- any potential COVID-19 symptoms including fever, cough, sore throat, runny nosier unexplained shortness of breath
Conditions of Entry
If attending inspections, please ensure you practice Social Distancing (minimum 1.5 metres) at all times, keeping in mind:
* Our agents may restrict number of people inspecting the property at any one time
* You refrain from touching surfaces, doorhandles, cupboards, drawers, walls, etc. when inspecting the property.
We appreciate your co-operation and ask that you please respect the advice and recommendations of the agent when inspecting the property.
Arranging an inspection is easy! To book a time to inspect, simply click on Book an Inspection Time or Email Agent to book instantly using our online system. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Coburg North
Lifestyle in Coburg North
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Coburg North is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 93 Spectrum Way, Coburg North.